determined that e-mail is a public record. All electronic messages sent
from the Northampton Public Schools are archived in conformance with
Massachusetts and Federal Public Records law.

Re: Android APK [ In reply to ]

> Is there a good python library for converting python3 to android APK

I'm not an app type of person, so don't watch that space. I've heard of
Kivy:

https://kivy.org/

I also something called python-for-android on PyPI with a recent release:

https://pypi.org/project/python-for-android/

I'd be interested to see what else turns up.

Skip

Re: Android APK [ In reply to ]
Beeware is the only one I have tried out:

https://beeware.org/

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791