Mailing List Archive

Regarding python 3.10 installation
Hello I’ve been trying to install updated python version i.e. python 10.7.
Its showing installed but whenever I open python it comes up with the older
version i.e. 10.9 . Please fix this issue is possible
Re: Regarding python 3.10 installation [ In reply to ]
In order to save time for the experts here:

On 19/09/2022 00.51, Shadid Alam wrote:
> Hello I’ve been trying to install updated python version i.e. python 10.7.

There is no python 10.7. Are you possibly trying to install python 3.10.7?

On what OS are you trying to install it?

How are you trying to install it?

Do you get any error messages when you try to install it?

> Its showing installed but whenever I open python it comes up with the older

How are you "opening" it?

> version i.e. 10.9 . Please fix this issue is possible

In order to do that, we'll need your root password and IP address.

--
Michael F. Stemper
Psalm 82:3-4