Mailing List Archive

RE: Vnev issue - AttributeError: module 'sysconfig' has no attribute '_get_default_scheme'. Did you mean: 'get_default_scheme'?
Hi

Facing problem in creating virtual environment and in importing modules in
pycharm community version 2021.2.2.

Trying to import Open CV in pycharm but not able to complete

When creating new virtual environment error I got is "AttributeError:
module 'sysconfig' has no attribute '_get_default_scheme'. Did you mean:
'get_default_scheme'?"

Pranesh Kumar

9789411538

Your inputs could be so grateful on this issue

Sent from [1]Mail for Windows

References

Visible links
1. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986
Re: Vnev issue - AttributeError: module 'sysconfig' has no attribute '_get_default_scheme'. Did you mean: 'get_default_scheme'? [ In reply to ]
How are you creating the virtualenv. Creating virtualenv is pretty
straightforward. Please share what you are doing?

RE: Vnev issue - AttributeError: module 'sysconfig' has no attribute '_get_default_scheme'. Did you mean: 'get_default_scheme'? [ In reply to ]
Hi

Shared a google sheet with details

[1]https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1W9wH08dfzA1XP5sqBBNj0bk0YPPGVG1z0-WQ3yt1NUU/edit?usp=sharing

after importing OpenCV

When typing "cv2." All functions related to the OpenCV module should show
up which is not happening

How to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards