Get a Joke in Python. Pyjokes - is a python library / module for one line joke program based on programmers. You can get funny one-liner random jokes at every run also available in following " languages " & " categories ". Supported Languages By Pyjokes English — ‘en’ Spanish — ‘es’ Italian — ‘it’ German — ‘de’ Galician — ‘gl’ Basque — ‘eu’ Categories Included In Pyjokes For geeky jokes -’neutral’ (It is chosen by default) For Chris Norris Jokes — ‘chuck’. If you want all type of jokes — ‘all’ There is one more category known as ‘twister’ which only works for the German Language (‘de’) and mostly includes tongue twister. Read the documentation available on https://pyjok.es for more info. :::Lets Code::: Install pyjokes if you haven't pip install pyjokes This Program will give you one-liner Joke #pip install pyjokes # importing module i
[Read More...]

https://pysnakeblog.blogspot.com
Re: Get a Joke in Python [ In reply to ]
QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers.
Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers.
Orders a sfdeljknesv.

LoL

Re: Get a Joke in Python [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 7:31 AM Mostowski Collapse <bursejan@gmail.com> wrote:

> QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers.
> Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers.
> Orders a sfdeljknesv.

Orders 1 ???? and is served a пиво. QA engineer sighs "not again".

ChrisA
Re: Get a Joke in Python [ In reply to ]
On 29/10/21 11:34 am, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 7:31 AM Mostowski Collapse <bursejan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers.
>> Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers.
>> Orders a sfdeljknesv.
>>

> Orders 1 ???? and is served a пиво. QA engineer sighs "not again".

Orders NaN beers and <Not a Sentence>

--
Greg

Re: Get a Joke in Python [ In reply to ]
On 2021-10-28, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> On 29/10/21 11:34 am, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 7:31 AM Mostowski Collapse <bursejan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers.
>>> Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers.
>>> Orders a sfdeljknesv.
>>>

>> Orders 1 ???? and is served a пиво. QA engineer sighs "not again".
>
> Orders NaN beers and <Not a Sentence>

The variant of this I saw the other day follows the above and after
the QA engineer has ordered various things it follows:

A real customer walks into the bar and doesn't order anything,
but asks where the toilets are.

The bar explodes in flames.
Re: Get a Joke in Python [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 12:29 PM Jon Ribbens via Python-list
<python-list@python.org> wrote:

> On 2021-10-28, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Orders 1 ???? and is served a пиво. QA engineer sighs "not again".
> >
> > Orders NaN beers and <Not a Sentence>
>
> The variant of this I saw the other day follows the above and after
> the QA engineer has ordered various things it follows:
>
> A real customer walks into the bar and doesn't order anything,
> but asks where the toilets are.
>
> The bar explodes in flames.

... and the owner just bulldozes the bar, builds a new one on the same
spot, and pretends nothing happened.

ChrisA