Mailing List Archive

front end gfx for a redpitaya VNA
Greetings all;

I have acquired the linux version of the front end for a redpitaya Vector
Network Analyzer.

Putting it on an rpi4b running raspbian buster, it gets to line 32 and
bails out with this error:

pi@rpi4:/media/pi/workspace/vna-linux-tool $ python3 ./vna.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./vna.py", line 32, in <module>
from mpldatacursor import datacursor
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mpldatacursor'

I have installed all the stuff that a search for "python-mpl" finds in
synaptic, no change in the error above.

Does anyone know where this resource might be found?

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
- Louis D. Brandeis
front end gfx for a redpitaya VNA [ In reply to ]
Greetings all;

I have acquired the linux version of the front end for a redpitaya Vector
Network Analyzer.

Putting it on an rpi4b running raspbian buster, it gets to line 32 and
bails out with this error:

pi@rpi4:/media/pi/workspace/vna-linux-tool $ python3 ./vna.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./vna.py", line 32, in <module>
from mpldatacursor import datacursor
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mpldatacursor'

I have installed all the stuff that a search for "python-mpl" finds in
synaptic, no change in the error above.

Does anyone know where this resource might be found?

Never mind, I finally remembered pip3, which found it, and the linux
front end now runs. All I need to do now is get the device out of my
truck and plug it into my network.

Progress, for some definition of the word. :o)

Thank you all who might have posted the obvious.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
- Louis D. Brandeis