Have I missed something and has the maillinglist been moved. Activity is
very low here, about one message every five days.

Antoon Pardon.
Re: Mailing list activity low [ In reply to ]
On 2021-10-12 09:06, Antoon Pardon wrote:
> Have I missed something and has the maillinglist been moved. Activity is
> very low here, about one message every five days.

I've had some messages delayed, but activity has been normal otherwise.
Re: Mailing list activity low [ In reply to ]
> Have I missed something and has the maillinglist been moved. Activity
> is very low here, about one message every five days.

I think you might need to check how you access the mailing list. There
have been more than 5 messages in the last day. See for example the
archives:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2021-October/date.html

Good luck! - DLD
Re: Mailing list activity low [ In reply to ]
Maybe bounced by your mail provider. Try changing to another ESP such as
gmail.