Mailing List Archive

EuroPython 2021: All edited videos now available
We?re happy to release another batch of 41 cut videos of EuroPython 2021
covering the third day sessions of the conference and a number of edited
videos for the previous days. In total, we now have 118 videos waiting
for you. You can watch them on our YouTube channel. We have created a
EuroPython 2021 playlist for this.

* EuroPython 2021 Playlist *

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8uoeex94UhFuRtXhkqOrROsdNI6ejuiq

All EuroPython Videos
---------------------

Our YouTube channel has videos of all EuroPython conferences going back
to 2011. Check out more than 1500 Python videos covering 10 conference
years.

EuroPython YouTube Channel:
https://europython.tv/

All 1500+ videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU98CzaYuFNAA_gOINFB0e4Q

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-all-edited-videos-now-available/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1447922386817490944