me-
[1]python.exe - Syntax Error
The code execution cannot proceed because [2]python39.dll was not found.
Re-installing the program may fix the problem.

References

Visible links
1. http://python.exe/
2. http://python39.dll/
Re: python39.dll not found [ In reply to ]
You might copy the installation files from one to another computer, but you
missed the copying pytho**.dll from from windows/system32 folder.

Regards,
*Sravan Chitikesi*
AWS Solutions Architect - Associate

Re: python39.dll not found [ In reply to ]
On 10/1/21, Sravan Kumar Chitikesi <sravan.chitikesi@iprotechs.com> wrote:
> You might copy the installation files from one to another computer, but you
> missed the copying pytho**.dll from from windows/system32 folder.>

The PSF installer 3.4 and earlier installs "pythonXY.dll" in the
system directory when it peforms an all-users installation. The
installer for 3.5+, however, only installs files to the target
installation directory and child directories. The file "python3X.dll"
should be installed in the same directory as "python.exe".