Mailing List Archive

EuroPython Society: General Assembly 2021
As last year, we are holding the General Assembly (GA) of the EuroPython
Society (EPS) online for this year.

General Assembly
----------------

In accordance with our bylaws, we are calling for the EuroPython Society
General Assembly to be held on Sunday, October 10th 2020, from 19:00 -
21:00 CEST. We will use a Zoom meeting to hold the event and send around
the URL closer to the event.

All EPS members are welcome to join and vote at the meeting. Please be
aware that we cannot allow non-EPS members to join, as we often do at
the in-person GAs we hold at the conference, since we would then not be
able to control access to the Zoom call.

Board Nominations
-----------------

As every year, we will vote in a new board. We have already sent out the
list of board nominations in a separate blog post on 2021-09-23. Please
see that post for details on the candidates and the nomination process.

Motions by the Members
----------------------

EuroPython Society Members can propose motions to be put forward and
voted on at the General Assembly.

If you want to put forward a motion, please send this to
board@europython.eu no later than Sunday, 2021-10-03, so that we can add
them to the agenda. The bylaws require that any such motions be
announced no later than 5 days before the GA and we will need time to
clarify details and prepare the agenda.

Agenda
------

We will publish the agenda with all motions put forward by the board and
the members on Tuesday, 2020-10-05. The agenda will follow the template
set out in our bylaws under section 8.

https://www.europython-society.org/bylaws

Reports
-------

All reports for the GA will be published on Friday, 2020-10-08, to give
the members enough time to read them and prepare questions. We?ll then
answer any questions at the GA.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://www.europython-society.org/europython-society-general-assembly-2021/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europythons/status/1441788705514065921

EuroPython Society
https://www.europython-society.org/

Re: EuroPython Society: General Assembly 2021 [ In reply to ]
Greetings Damien,

The mailing list is public and i would have a hard time dealing with 1000s
of people
replying:

`stop mailing me`, maybe a private message to mal would have sufficed.

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog
<https://www.pythonkitchen.com>