WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0C07070>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/

Thanks,
Fady Victor
0508510414

________________________________
Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (Etisalat) is a Public Joint Stock Company registered in the UAE.
This email (and its attachments) contains confidential information. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in the email or in any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient, please permanently delete it. Etisalat does not conclude agreements through email communications and nothing in this email shall be construed or interpreted as binding Etisalat or creating any obligation on Etisalat.
Although Etisalat has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, Etisalat cannot accept liability and responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result of computer viruses or malwares and the recipient must ensure that the email (and attachments) are virus free.
Re: issue for setup pandas [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:53 PM Fady Victor Mikhael Abdelmalk
<fabdelmalk@thecontactcentre.ae> wrote:

> Dear Python Team,
>
> I got the below issue when trying to install python on my user. Kindly assist to know how can I solved.
>

> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0BDE6A0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/
> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0BDEDC0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/
> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0C07070>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/

Looks like a problem with your internet connection. When you try to
install things like pandas, they have to be downloaded from the
internet. If your firewall is blocking this, you'll have to grant
permission before the installation can continue.

ChrisA