Mailing List Archive

Discussion forum for typing Q&A and review requests
Typing with Python is hard and constantly evolving. This is why we set
up a forum to help users with typing at
https://github.com/python/typing/discussions
<https://github.com/python/typing/discussions>. It's fairly new, but at
the moment we have two categories for general Q&A and for asking for
reviews. If you have questions about typing, please join us there or on
our Gitter channel (https://gitter.im/python/typing
<https://gitter.im/python/typing>). If you maintain a typing-related
package or typing-related documentation, we would be happy if you could
add a link to the discussions forum to your documentation. Contributors
to the forum and suggestions on how to improve it are most welcome.

The forum is intended as a help forum. Discussions about new features,
improvements, and implementation should continue to go to the typing-sig
list or to the appropriate issue trackers.

- Sebastian