Mailing List Archive

urgent
Delhi Institute of Management & Services

Dear friends,
We are extremely happy to welcome you to the world of Management... We
are in the process of preparing some 5 minutes revision Q & A type
lessons for management students. They are in no way, a replacement for
the classroom lectures, textbooks or any other study guides. If you
wish to go through these lessons.

Please visit today's BLOGS:

http://bmmisall1513.blogspot.com/

http://allsem1manfun1c.blogspot.com/

http://bmmanhum1107.blogspot.com/

http://bmmanhum1117.blogspot.com/

http://bmmisall1504.blogspot.com/

We want you to suggest improvements or corrections if any, by Email to
Ms Sheetal varma, (Senior HR Executive).
Email: dimsjobs@gmail.com
If you are looking for a job or you want to change a job, please send
your resume to Ms Sheetal (Senior HR Executive). She will try to help
you to find a suitable job.
Email: dimsjobs@gmail.com

CAREER TRAINING

Join University Recognized Courses MBA {BM} MBA {HR}, MBA {MKT}, and
MBA {Fin}, MCA, BCA, MMC, BMC, B.com M.com M.Insurance, B.Fashion

For Career Development and Job Promotions.

CONTACT:

Delhi Institute of Management &Services,
Study Centre of NMiMS UNIVERSITY, GURU JAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY, JAMIA
HAMDARD UNIVERSITY, ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, PUNJAB TECHNICAL
UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI EDUCATION TRUST .
1108 Akashdeep Building, New Delhi 110001
TEL FAX: 23312187,
TEL: 23316475.

If you do not want to receive such mail in future. Please send mail
Email: bookghar2008@gmail.com
Reference: Mailer 2

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 4:34 PM Hari <hariharan1995.senthil@gmail.com> wrote:

> i was download ur python software but it is like boring user interface for
> me like young student to learn ,can u have any updates?

Can you elaborate a little:
Why do you want python?
What task do you want to solve with python?
Why python? Why not any other language?

Thank you.

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
Yes, I can. Why do you want python?
option: ?
What task do you want to solve with python?
option: ?
Why python?
option: ?
Why not any other language?
option: ?

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
Il 31/08/2021 03:05, Python ha scritto:
> Hari wrote:
>> i was download ur python software but it is like boring user interface
>> for
>> me like young student to learn ,can u have any updates?
>
> God, let me die please...

Oh no, please don't speak in that way ... evidently now that python has
reached its tenth version its prompt is a little boring. It may need to
be replaced. You could open a competition notice to vote on the new
prompt. I would vote for:

:^P>

rofl
Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
On 2021-08-29, Hari <hariharan1995.senthil@gmail.com> wrote:

> i was download ur python software but it is like boring user
> interface for me like young student to learn ,can u have any
> updates?

Check the calendar, it must be September again...

Well, almost.

--
Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Did I do an INCORRECT
at THING??

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:44 AM Hari <hariharan1995.senthil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I can. Why do you want python?
> option: ?

What do you mean - "option".
I am actually asking you why you want python?

> What task do you want to solve with python?
> option: ?

See above.

> Why python?
> option: ?
> Why not any other language?
> option: ?

Those 2 depend on the task at hand.

Thank you.

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
?

> On 31 Aug 2021, at 16:53, jak <nospam@please.ty> wrote:
>
> ?Il 31/08/2021 03:05, Python ha scritto:
>> Hari wrote:
>>> i was download ur python software but it is like boring user interface for
>>> me like young student to learn ,can u have any updates?
>> God, let me die please...
>
> Oh no, please don't speak in that way ... evidently now that python has
> reached its tenth version its prompt is a little boring. It may need to
> be replaced. You could open a competition notice to vote on the new
> prompt. I would vote for:
>
> :^P>

The big problem with >>> is that it means a third level quote in email clients.
So when people cut-n-paste REPL output it’s formatted badly by email clients.
A prompt that avoided that issue would be nice.

>>> print(“this is not a quoted reply”)

Barry

Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 9:03 AM Barry <barry@barrys-emacs.org> wrote:

> > On 31 Aug 2021, at 16:53, jak <nospam@please.ty> wrote:
> >
> > ?Il 31/08/2021 03:05, Python ha scritto:
> >> God, let me die please...
> >
> > Oh no, please don't speak in that way ... evidently now that python has
> > reached its tenth version its prompt is a little boring. It may need to
> > be replaced. You could open a competition notice to vote on the new
> > prompt. I would vote for:
> >
> > :^P>
>
> The big problem with >>> is that it means a third level quote in email clients.
> So when people cut-n-paste REPL output it’s formatted badly by email clients.
> A prompt that avoided that issue would be nice.

Welp, gonna have to convince people that the Python 3000 decision
needs to be reversed :)

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3099/#interactive-interpreter

ChrisA
Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
On 31/08/2021 18.02, Barry wrote:

> The big problem with >>> is that it means a third level quote in email clients.
> So when people cut-n-paste REPL output it’s formatted badly by email clients.
> A prompt that avoided that issue would be nice.

A little bit of piping fixes that:

username@hostname$ cat text
username@hostname$ python3
Python 3.5.2 (default, Jan 26 2021, 13:30:48)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux
>>> import sys # in the original, this line will be messed up
>>> sys.exit(0) # this one, too
username@hostname$ sed 's/^>>> /REPL> /' < text
username@hostname$ python3
Python 3.5.2 (default, Jan 26 2021, 13:30:48)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux
REPL> import sys # in the original, this line will be messed up
REPL> sys.exit(0) # this one, too
username@hostname$

--
Michael F. Stemper
What happens if you play John Cage's "4'33" at a slower tempo?
Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
On 2021-09-02 09:56:38 -0500, Michael F. Stemper wrote:
> On 31/08/2021 18.02, Barry wrote:
> > The big problem with >>> is that it means a third level quote in
> > email clients. So when people cut-n-paste REPL output it’s formatted
> > badly by
some
> > email clients. A prompt that avoided that issue would be nice.
>
> A little bit of piping fixes that:
[...]
> username@hostname$ sed 's/^>>> /REPL> /' < text
> username@hostname$ python3
> Python 3.5.2 (default, Jan 26 2021, 13:30:48)
> [GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux
> REPL> import sys # in the original, this line will be messed up
> REPL> sys.exit(0) # this one, too
> username@hostname$

Yes, but then it doesn't look like the Python prompt anymore which may
confuse the reader even more.

hp

--
_ | Peter J. Holzer | Story must make more sense than reality.
|_|_) | |
__/ | http://www.hjp.at/ | challenge!"
Re: urgent [ In reply to ]
You need an IDE