<https://www.pythonkitchen.com>
github <https://github.com/Abdur-RahmaanJ>
Mauritius
Re: src layout for projects seems not so popular [ In reply to ]
Also a takeaway from my package experience is that even though __init__.py
is
not needed for module import, it's still needed for packaging (py3.8). Find
won't
find the module else.

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog
Re: src layout for projects seems not so popular [ In reply to ]
An interesting thread in PyPA (with links to other threads) discussing
src layout:
https://github.com/pypa/packaging.python.org/issues/320