Mailing List Archive

ANN: DIPY 1.4.1 Released!
Hello all,

We are happy to announce two new releases of DIPY: DIPY 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 are
out!

Please support us by citing DIPY in your papers using the following DOI:
10.3389/fninf.2014.00008 <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24600385>

DIPY 1.4.1 (Thursday, 6 May 2021) & 1.4.0 (Saturday, 13 March, 2021)

-

Release 1.4.1 received contributions from 11 developers (the full
release notes are at:
https://dipy.org/documentation/1.4.1./release_notes/release1.4.1/).
-

Release 1.4.0 received contributions from 8 developers (the full release
notes are at:
https://dipy.org/documentation/1.4.0./release_notes/release1.4/).

Thank you all for your contributions and feedback!

Please click here <https://dipy.org/documentation/1.4.1./api_changes/> to
check 1.4.1 API changes.

Please click here <https://dipy.org/documentation/1.4.0./api_changes/> to
check 1.4.0 API changes.

Highlights of 1.4.1 release include:

-

New surface seeding module for tractography named mesh.
-

Patch2Self and its documentation updated.
-

BUAN and RecoBundles documentation updated.
-

Standardization and improvement of the multiprocessing / multithreading
rules.
-

Community and governance information added.
-

Large update of Cython code in compliance with the last standard.
-

Large documentation update.
-

Closed 61 issues and merged 28 pull requests.

Highlights of 1.4.0 release include:

-

New self-supervised denoising algorithm Patch2Self added.
-

Response function refactored and clarified.
-

B-tensor allowed with response functions.
-

Large Command Line Interface (CLI) documentation updated.
-

Public API for Registration added.
-

Large documentation update.
-

Closed 47 issues and merged 19 pull requests.

To upgrade or install <http://dipy.org/release0.10.html> DIPY

Run the following command in your terminal:
<http://dipy.org/release0.10.html>

pip install --upgrade dipy

or

conda install -c conda-forge dipy

This version of DIPY depends on nibabel (3.0.0+).

For visualization you need FURY (0.7.0+).

Questions or suggestions?

For any questions go to https://dipy.org, or send an e-mail to
dipy@python.org <neuroimaging@python.org>

We also have an instant messaging service and chat room available at
https://gitter.im/dipy/dipy

Finally, a new forum is available at
https://github.com/dipy/dipy/discussions

Have a wonderful time using the latest release.

On behalf of the DIPY developers,

Eleftherios Garyfallidis, Ariel Rokem, Serge Koudoro

https://dipy.org/contributors