Mailing List Archive

EuroPython 2021: Call for Sponsors
We're happy to announce our call for sponsors. Reach out to enthusiastic
Python developers, users and professionals worldwide by presenting your
company at this year?s EuroPython 2021 Online conference, from July 26 -
Aug 1, 2021!

* EuroPython 2021 Call for Sponsors *

https://ep2021.europython.eu/sponsor/

EuroPython 2021 Sponsor Packages
--------------------------------

Sponsoring EuroPython guarantees you highly targeted visibility and the
opportunity to present yourself and your company in a professional and
innovative environment.

We have adjusted our conference sponsor packages for the online format
and lowered their prices, giving you an excellent opportunity to reach
out to attendees from all around the world. You can run your own virtual
rooms, text channels, run competitions, tutorials or give product
presentations throughout the conference days.

Want to know more?
------------------

We have just published our sponsorship brochure for EuroPython 2021,
with full details and demographics:

* EuroPython 2021 Sponsor Brochure *

https://ep2021.europython.eu/sponsor/brochure/

For a quick overview, you can also head over to our sponsor packages
page. Feel free to contact us with any questions at
sponsoring@europython.eu.

* EuroPython 2021 Sponsor Packages *

https://ep2021.europython.eu/sponsor/packages/

Special offer for early bird sponsors
-------------------------------------

Sponsors who sign up before or on May 7, will receive a
* special 10% discount * on the sponsor package price.

Become a sponsor and support EuroPython 2021 today!

You can sign up on the sponsor packages page.

Quick Summary
-------------
EuroPython 2021 will be run online from July 26 - August 1:

- Two workshop/training days (July 26 - 27)
- Three conference days (July 28 - 30)
- Two sprint days (July 31 - August 1)

The sessions will be scheduled to ensure they are also accessible for
those in the Asian and Americas time zones.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-speaker-mentorship-program/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1387004298211602433