The environment was cmake using g++ in Linux

Now when i want to get my project compiled in windows, whats the easiest
development chain ?
Is there something like a python.dll which i can link to my project and
having an embedded python interpreter ?

Maybe the question is too simple, but i could not yet find the right place
to read docs.
Thank you for your hints!
Re: C- Python on Windows [ In reply to ]
On 15Jan2023 0922, Guenther Sohler wrote:
> Now when i want to get my project compiled in windows, whats the easiest
> development chain ?
> Is there something like a python.dll which i can link to my project and
> having an embedded python interpreter ?
>
> Maybe the question is too simple, but i could not yet find the right place
> to read docs.
> Thank you for your hints!

There's an overview of our embeddable package and some discussion of how
to use it at https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html#windows-embeddable

You'll likely also need a full install to get all the developer kit
pieces (such as the headers and libs files), but the embeddable package
is one you can include straight into your project and redistribute. The
binaries are the same, it's just laid out differently.

And yes, discuss.python.org is the best place to ask these days.

Cheers,
Steve