a very beginner in Python. Could you explain how I should 'download' the
python installer, or if I should even do that. What would be a next step?

Thank you once again,

Sincerely,

Margaux Hoover

--

Margaux Hoover

Xtrepid Design
Re: Python Launcher not Installed on Windows Machine [ In reply to ]
How did you install Python? If you got it from the Microsoft Store I
believe the Python Launcher is not included.

Re: Python Launcher not Installed on Windows Machine [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 12:18 PM Brett Cannon <brett@python.org> wrote:

> How did you install Python? If you got it from the Microsoft Store I
> believe the Python Launcher is not included.

If you install from Python.org, you will get the launcher.

NOTE: this list is for discussion of the development of Python itself. So
to follow up with user and installation questions please use one of the
mini python use your help fora, such as:

https://discuss.python.org

Good luck!