New coding bootcamp graduate here looking actively for my first programming job. In the meantime, I want to start contributing to open source which brought me here. But after consulting the Python's Developer Guide, I'm still faced with some confusion and reluctance to get started. I tried looking at some of the current active issues and it has only caused more confusion.

Any advice, tips, or other resources that can help get me started?

Thanks in advance!
Re: How To Get Started [ In reply to ]
On 28/07/2022 18.34, kiddkoding@gmail.com wrote:
> New coding bootcamp graduate here looking actively for my first programming job. In the meantime, I want to start contributing to open source which brought me here. But after consulting the Python's Developer Guide, I'm still faced with some confusion and reluctance to get started. I tried looking at some of the current active issues and it has only caused more confusion.
>
> Any advice, tips, or other resources that can help get me started?

I have a great idea how you could get started and help us:

Please write down which parts of the dev guide confuses you and which
section you had a hard time to understand. This would help us greatly to
identify problems with the dev guide and help other people that want to
contribute.

Regards,
Christian