Mailing List Archive

Farewell, for now :)
Hi all,

Last week, I started a new thread on discuss.python.org
<https://discuss.python.org/t/farewell-for-now/8918?u=aeros> about my
intention to take a further extended break from open source to continue my
mental health healing process. Just wanted to announce it in the other
channels as well since I know that not everyone has the bandwidth to keep
up with more than just the MLs.

In the thread, I discussed my intention to pursue the path of becoming a
Buddhist monk for some time, and recently detailed my adventures at a local
Thai temple. Check it out if you are interested. :)

With Loving Regards,
--
--Kyle R. Stanley, Python Core Developer (what is a core dev?
<https://devguide.python.org/coredev/>)