Help with the grail browser
The latest version of Grail is 0.6 which was released in 1999 was made for
Python 1 but I want to make one compatible with Python 3. But I need help
for that. Currently me and Guido van Rossum are working on this. Any help
will be welcomed. This is the link for the GitHub repo:
https://github.com/PrakharPythonProgrammer/Grail-0.6

Sincerely
Prakhar
Re: Help with the grail browser [ In reply to ]
On 30/05/2021, Prakhar Sehgal <prakharsehgal@gmail.com> wrote:
> The latest version of Grail is 0.6 which was released in 1999 was made for
> Python 1 but I want to make one compatible with Python 3. But I need help
> for that. Currently me and Guido van Rossum are working on this. Any help
> will be welcomed. This is the link for the GitHub repo:
> https://github.com/PrakharPythonProgrammer/Grail-0.6

Quite a while ago I got Grail working with Python 3. That was in the
era of 3.3; there might be more deprecated modules since (I'm thinking
the "formatter" module at least). I'm pretty sure I put all the
important changes on the "py3" branch on my Git Hub repository, at
<https://github.com/vadmium/grailbrowser/tree/py3>. It may be useful
to you.

-Martin.