Mailing List Archive

Steering Council Q&A.
As part of our PyCon US talk (which will be pre-recorded), the SC would
like to have a Q&A session. Since it's pre-recorded, we figured we'd
collect questions through Slido, which also lets people vote on the
questions: https://app.sli.do/event/qdtzzpmd. The Slido will be open for
questions and voting for a week, after which we'll do our best to answer
them all.

If you're unhappy using Slido I'd also be happy to take questions directly,
but we would like to gauge the popularity of the questions to help us
prioritise them. In any event, if there are questions we don't get to we'll
try to answer them some other way, like a blog post.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@python.org>

Hi! I'm an email virus! Think twice before sending your email to help me
spread!