Mailing List Archive

1 2 3  View All
Re: How about using modern C++ in development of CPython ? [ In reply to ]
Haven't we migrated to Discourse? This discussion will probably not
have any effects on this mailing-list.

(yes, not everyone likes Discourse, and I'm skeptical as well, but the
decision has been made by now)

Re: How about using modern C++ in development of CPython ? [ In reply to ]
People are free to continue to use python-dev, it just no longer has any
official status, and many core devs and other key people have probably
unsubscribed. I certainly have ignored this discussion here, even though
(our of nostalgia, mostly) I am still subscribed.

--Guido