Mailing List Archive

Request for autoinstall (was: Perl5, Solaris 2.4, socket.ph (fwd))
For supporting old perl4 stuff, I suggest that the perl build process
should attempt to automatically build, test, and install in the
machine-DEPENDENT directories some remedial *.ph files. These
might be a reasonable list:

socket.ph
syscall.ph
errno.ph