Mailing List Archive

Re: Any solution to __ANON__ yet?
On Tue, 12 Sep 1995 20:44:19 EDT, Ilya Zakharevich wrote to the ptk mailing list:
>To my big shame I applied Gurusamy's consolidated patches only
>today. However, I could not find a patch for missing __ANON__ in my
>archive... Was I asleep, or is it still impossible to debug Tk
>applications?
>
>Ilya

It's probably my mistake, very sorry if it was. The consolidated patchset I
posted on perl5-porters did not contain the __ANON__ patch (because I fixed
it 2 hours _after_ posting the patchset on p5p, and then posted it there
with very little commentary). But the patchset I posted on the ptk mailing
list did contain this patch. Tom Christiansen has kindly put the fuller
version of the patchset on http://www.perl.com/ for those that need it.

I used to think I repeat myself endlessly in my posts, but I guess this
could use some more repetition :-)

- Sarathy.
gsar@engin.umich.edu