Mailing List Archive

Are we losing message bodies again?
In the past few days, I've received several messages with empty bodies.
Here's the latest that just arrived:

Re: Are we losing message bodies again? [ In reply to ]
It looks like the remailer at nicoh.com tries to convert from 8bit encoding to
quoted-printable encoding, and fails ...

I'll re-send the post without 8 bit chars... (I hope this one goes through
intact, it's 7-bits clean :)

[fmc]

Frederic Chauveau Institut Pasteur
fmc@pasteur.fr
Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much better.
William S. Burroughs
Re: Are we losing message bodies again? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, Pete Peterson wrote:

> In the past few days, I've received several messages with empty bodies.
> Here's the latest that just arrived:
> [...]

No empty bodies here, except for Frederic's two messages.

Re: Are we losing message bodies again? [ In reply to ]
> At least the 154 lines of "Mime Version" hasn't recurred!

No?