Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

The more destruction we spread, the more we destroy ourselves.
(Moral from Groo #12 (Image))
Re: PSC #108 2023-05-26 [ In reply to ]
On 5/26/23 18:00, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
> After skipping last week, Rik and BooK met today and we:
>
> * happily confirmed there are no release blockers left
> * looked at HTTP::Tiny, which might really be one last blocker
> * reviewed the PPC list (see separate email)
> * think we're ready for RC1!
Is there any plan when the RC1 could be released?

Thanks, Jitka

--
Jitka Plesnikova
Senior Software Engineer
Re: PSC #108 2023-05-26 [ In reply to ]
It was released on June 16:

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/commit/c4d7cf6ca54e055b3c7b4a1175737dd5bf0da023

The real question is when to expect 5.38.0? ????

3 iyn 2023, ?. 09:34 tarixind? Jitka Plesnikova <jplesnik@redhat.com> yazd?: