Mailing List Archive

Disruptly return to the calling code line outside recursive
How do we do break/disrupt return to the calling code line outside
recursive function, when inside recursive, in some nested depth on
runtime
Re: Disruptly return to the calling code line outside recursive [ In reply to ]
On 12/23/21 10:08 AM, Budi wrote:
> How do we do break/disrupt return to the calling code line outside
> recursive function, when inside recursive, in some nested depth on
> runtime

The purpose of the Perl 5 Porters mailing list/newsgroup is discussion
of the ongoing development of the Perl programming language. This list
is not a help forum.

Questions on how best to program in Perl are better directed toward
websites such as Perlmonks (https://perlmonks.org) or Stack Overflow
(ttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/perl) or posed via IRC at
irc.perl.org #perl-help.