=cut

--
rjbs
Re: the Perl Documentation Team [ In reply to ]

I'm not entirely sure what overlaps there are, but i think it should be pointed out that there is already at least one documentation team of some description: https://github.com/perl-doc-cats

--
With regards,
Christian Walde
Re: the Perl Documentation Team [ In reply to ]
Is this for just working on the actual documentation or are meta-doc issues
(like possibly using markdown) in scope?

Thank you