Mailing List Archive

Thoughts on Perl communities
As you know, over the last week I’ve had a number of chats with TPF, much of which have touched on the nature of our communities.

Prior to that, Rik and I talked a lot about it, leading up to the "On community hostility" email.

With all this thinking and talking, I thought it might be useful to share some of these thoughts, so (a) you know some of the things I’ve been saying, and (b) to give you a chance to comment.

    https://neilb.org/2021/04/27/perl-communities.html

Unless your comments specifically relate to p5p, please can I suggest that you reply either on the post, on reddit, or in email to me.

Neil