Are there any takers to adopt? I don't see myself having any spare time
for this for the foreseeable future.

--Sam
Re: [AdoptMe] Time::Piece [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:41 PM Samuel Smith <p5p@net153.net> wrote:

> I've been the maintainer for Dual-Life/Time-Piece for sometime. There's
> a small queue of issues growing on github
> (https://github.com/Dual-Life/Time-Piece/issues). I had planned on using
> the slowness from covid shutdowns to work through them last year. But
> that never happened and I'm still busy with other things.
>
> Are there any takers to adopt? I don't see myself having any spare time
> for this for the foreseeable future.

Keep in mind that Time-Piece is dual-life and [way upriver](
https://xdg.me/the-annotated-berlin-consensus/#practices-for-distributions-way-upriver)
so any prospective adopter should be a known and trusted author.

-Dan
Re: [AdoptMe] Time::Piece [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:56:36 -0500
Dan Book <grinnz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:41 PM Samuel Smith <p5p@net153.net> wrote:
>
> > I've been the maintainer for Dual-Life/Time-Piece for sometime.
> > There's a small queue of issues growing on github
> > (https://github.com/Dual-Life/Time-Piece/issues). I had planned on
> > using the slowness from covid shutdowns to work through them last
> > year. But that never happened and I'm still busy with other things.
> >
> > Are there any takers to adopt? I don't see myself having any spare
> > time for this for the foreseeable future.
> >

> Keep in mind that Time-Piece is dual-life and [way upriver](
> https://xdg.me/the-annotated-berlin-consensus/#practices-for-distributions-way-upriver)
> so any prospective adopter should be a known and trusted author.

If there's no other takers, I suppose I can add it to my collection of
Socket and Scalar-List-Utils.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk | https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS