This is a dual-life module, and is also far up the CPAN River — it has more than 13k dependent CPAN distributions.

If everyone’s happy with this, I’ll transfer the first-come to P5P and give Todd co-maint.

Neil
Re: Adoption request for dual-life module Digest [ In reply to ]
> On Oct 6, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Neil Bowers <neil.bowers@cogendo.com> wrote:
>
> ?
> Hi Sawyer & p5p
> Todd Rinaldo has asked to adopt Gisle Aas’s Digest::MD5 module: https://metacpan.org/pod/Digest

Slight clarification. I already have taken co-maint and released Digest::MD5. I’m asking for Digest also as that needs some love too. I’ve staged a release which also has some 6 year old changes never released. if anyone would like to give feedback on them, I would love the input.

https://github.com/dual-Life/digest

Thanks,
Todd
Re: Adoption request for dual-life module Digest [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 21:12:40 -0500, Todd E Rinaldo <toddr@cpanel.net>
wrote:

> > On Oct 6, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Neil Bowers <neil.bowers@cogendo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > ?
> > Hi Sawyer & p5p
> > Todd Rinaldo has asked to adopt Gisle Aas’s Digest::MD5 module:
> > https://metacpan.org/pod/Digest
>
> Slight clarification. I already have taken co-maint and released
> Digest::MD5. I’m asking for Digest also as that needs some love too.
> I’ve staged a release which also has some 6 year old changes never
> released. if anyone would like to give feedback on them, I would love
> the input.

I am +1

I was happy with the changes you recently pushed (esp the Changes
change)

--
H.Merijn Brand https://tux.nl Perl Monger http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.33 porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and Linux
Re: Adoption request for dual-life module Digest [ In reply to ]
I’ve transferred first-come on the Digest distribution to P5P, and have given TODDR co-maint.
GAAS also retains co-maint.

The Digest distribution contains packages Digest, Digest::base, and Digest::file.

Neil
Re: Adoption request for dual-life module Digest [ In reply to ]
[Top-posted]

Apologies for missing this email. I'm perfectly fine with it, even
after the fact. :)