Mailing List Archive

perl-problems
hi,
I just installed perl5 my machine running SCO-UNIX 3.2 2,

I ran into the following problems

1) During the compilation of pp_sys ( in the procedure PP ),
it stopped saying that type "sockaddr_in" is not invalid,
since mine is a stand alone machine I just commented that
statement and recompiled it and everything went well ( I hope).

2) While doing the tests, all the tests have gone well except
the test on stat.t
The stat.t failed in tests 9,10,41,43,45,47,48,50,51,53.
Looks like none of the file test operations are working.

That was the only error it gave , everything else seems
to have gone well.Have I done something wrong while installing or ..?
shall be waiting for your reply, thanx in advance.

********Surendra Kumar Bommu*****
***(413)-549-2781*or*545-0715****