Mailing List Archive

OpenStack Conference Registration - We Want You to Attend
Partners:

The OpenStack community is once again planning to gather for our next
OpenStack Conference from October 5-7, 2011 in Boston, MA at the Boston
Intercontinental Hotel. The agenda is in active creation with topics
including:
* Keynote Speakers form HP, Dell, Nebula, Canonical, NetApp, and NTT
* User Case Studies form CERN, Acens Technologies, MercadoLibre, and others
* Panel Discussions on Governance, Distributions, and Service Providers
* Detailed sessions on all existing OpenStack projects as well as several
incubation projects
* Cloud Camp Thursday night followed by Puppet Labs party
* Complete development plan for Essex release
I strongly encourage you to pass this email around your company to promote
awareness as well as provide registration information. The hotel discounts
are only valid until September 16 so I am pushing your company to select
attendees and register shortly.

Event Registration -
http://www.cvent.com/events/openstack-conference-boston/event-summary-7486f8
8950cd4497ba8af1b1dd40d9dc.aspx

Hotel Discount -
http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=IC&GPC=P9O&hotelCode=
BOSHA&_PMID=99801505

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog> |
Office +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930