Mailing List Archive

Integrating OpenStack Image Service with OpenNebula
Hi,

We have been using VMWare ESXi as a hypervisor for cluster. After evaluating
open-source version of Eucalyptus (limited to Linux VM's only unless one
take EEE), we decided to deploy OpenNebula (http://opennebula.org/) to
manage our ESXi servers.

Since we also have a Hyper-V service available in our organization; so we
end up with VHD or VMDK image types and OpenStack Image Service seems to be
a neat solution to manage diverse images.

I was wondering if some one have deployed ESXi + OpenNebula (front-end) +
OpenStack Image Service, and what's they experience?

Thanks,
Omer