- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog> | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
OpenStack 1 Year Anniversary - What are you doing with OpenStack? [ In reply to ]
Hello Stephen

We use OpenStack as a part of our Private Cloud Solution named SMBTechEdge

http://smbtechedge.com/technology/servers.html

We have 1 Live Deployments of OpenStack and Nova . These case studies will
also reflect on Canonical Website as we are canonical partners and Ubuntu is
our primary choice of Server infrastructure.

Geecon Consultants Pty Ltd, Singapore and Bombay. (http://www.geeconfx.sg/)

They use OpenStack based Server infrastructure, and run services like
Real-time Foreign exchange Trading server infrastructure and VPN services on
top of it.

We are doing another deployment with a thin client LTSP server on the cloud
which handles over 50 desktop clients at Ray Display Systems Pvt Limited (
www.hakims.com) . This deployment has not yet gone live.

Thanks

Saurabh

2011/7/20 ???[PEG] <bluejay at kt.com>

> Stephen,
>

> Please find the information below regarding your original request.
>

> KT?s cloud strorage service ?ucloud storage? is built upon OpenStack Swift.
> KT is currently providing this ?ucloud storage? as a ?open-beta service?.
>

> KT and FEELingK is developing ?OpenStack Compute Korea Community
> Distribution?.
>
> This is based on one of the government funded projects to support open
> source technology.
>
> This distribution will be publically available as an apache 2.0 license by
> Nov. 2011. It will have a Korean version of UI and a small set of added
> functionalities.
>

> *---*
>
> *Jaesuk Ahn*
>
> Master Project Manager | Ph.D.
>
> Project Expert Group
>
> Group Consulting Support Office
>
> *Korea Telecom (KT)*
>
> * *
>
> *E. *bluejay at kt.com | *T. *@songerie
>
> *T. *+82-2-526-5487 | *F. *+82-303-0993-5340 | *M. *+82-10-9888-0328

Best Regards

Saurabh
http://about.me/rootuser
OpenStack 1 Year Anniversary - What are you doing with OpenStack? [ In reply to ]
Hello Stephen

--
Best Regards

Saurabh