Mailing List Archive

OpenStack Design Summit Sponsorship Update
OpenStack Sponsors:

We are now less than 2 months away for the OpenStack Conference/Design Summit in Santa Clara, CA from April 26 - 29, 2011. I am still interested in finding sponsors to help cover the event costs and would like to encourage you to consider sponsoring this event. Even a 1/2 page ad in the program guide is a big help for the community. More information on the sponsorship packages is available at http://www.box.net/shared/ng0r7u6n44. If you are interested in purchasing a package, the contract form is now available at http://www.box.net/shared/0kcm1gdv0u.

Please contact me if you have any questions or other ideas for sponsoring the event. Thank you.

Stephen Spector - OpenStack Community Manager
PHONE: Office: +1 (512) 539-1162 - Mobile: +1 (210) 415-0930
ONLINE INFO: stephen.spector at openstack.org \\ OpenStack Blog \\ @opnstk_com_mgr