Mailing List Archive

openstack-annsible networking layout before running playbooks
Hi all,
I am deploying openstack-ansible in test environment where I need to use
br-mgmt bridge for both storage and management traffic (same bridge for
both) so that container interfaces eth1 and eth2 will connect to br-mgmt
for mgmt and storage traffic at same time.Does it make sense if I ll setup
provider networks openstack_user_config.yml as below?

tunnel_bridge: "br-vxlan" //separate bridge for vxlan though
management_bridge: "br-mgmt"

provider_networks:
- network:
container_bridge: "br-mgmt"
container_type: "veth"
container_interface: "eth1"
ip_from_q: "container"
type: "raw"
group_binds:
- all_containers
- hosts
is_container_address: true
is_ssh_address: true

- network:
container_bridge: "br-mgmt"
container_type: "veth"
container_interface: "eth2"
ip_from_q: "storage"
type: "raw"
group_binds:
- glance_api
- cinder_api
- cinder_volume
- nova_compute

Help would be appreciated.

--
Greetings,
Jawad Ahmed
Re: openstack-annsible networking layout before running playbooks [ In reply to ]
Hey there,

You can just have one br-mgmt and skip the second one and everything will
go over br-mgmt :)

Thanks,
Mohammed