Want to start dialog on it.
Thanks,
Arkady
Re: new SIGs to cover use cases [ In reply to ]
On 2018-11-12 15:46:38 +0000 (+0000), Arkady.Kanevsky@dell.com wrote:
[...]
> 1. Do we have or want to create a user community around Hybrid cloud.
[...]
> 2. As we target AI/ML as 2019 target application domain do we
> want to create a SIG for it? Or do we extend scientific
> community SIG to cover it?
[...]

It may also be worthwhile to ask this on the openstack-sigs mailing
list.
--
Jeremy Stanley
Re: new SIGs to cover use cases [ In reply to ]
Good point.
Adding SIG list.

Please report any suspicious attachments, links, or requests for sensitive information.

On 2018-11-12 15:46:38 +0000 (+0000), Arkady.Kanevsky@dell.com wrote:
[...]
> 1. Do we have or want to create a user community around Hybrid cloud.
[...]
> 2. As we target AI/ML as 2019 target application domain do we
> want to create a SIG for it? Or do we extend scientific
> community SIG to cover it?
[...]

Re: new SIGs to cover use cases [ In reply to ]
You are right to make the connection - this is a subject that regularly comes up in the discussions of the Scientific SIG, though it’s just one of many use cases for hybrid cloud. If a new SIG was created around hybrid cloud, it would be useful to have it closely connected with the Scientific SIG.

Cheers,
Stig