Thanking you all for the help...

Trinath Somanchi,
+91 9866 235 130
Re: Nova Folsom-3 [ In reply to ]
Just an FYI, the netstack@lists.launchpad.net list is for networking-specific discussions, usually centred around the Quantum project. Please avoid cross-posting non-networking issues to the netstack list.

Thanks,

Maru

Re: Nova Folsom-3 [ In reply to ]
Please disregard. I've been out of the loop and didn't realize cross-posting had become the norm. :/

Re: Nova Folsom-3 [ In reply to ]
Actually, netstack is now deprecated. No one should send email to it
anymore, now that quantum has transitioned to a core project. Rather,
emails about using quantum should go to the main launchpad openstack
list (https://launchpad.net/~openstack) and developer specific emails
you go to the openstack-dev list
(http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev).

Dan