Mailing List Archive

Re: [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev
+1 Mark!

Edgar

From: netstack-bounces+eperdomo=cisco.com@lists.launchpad.net [mailto:netstack-bounces+eperdomo=cisco.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Dan Wendlandt
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:49 PM
To: Sumit Naiksatam (snaiksat)
Subject: Re: [Netstack] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev

I am +1 on Mark, as he's done a lot of good work across F-2 and F-3 on DHCP and I've definitely learned a thing or two from his python + unit testing skills.

Nachi is quite new to contributing code to the project (started at the very end of July) and while he's shown a ton of great effort for the project in the past few weeks, I'd personally like him to be involved with the project a bit longer and for me to get more familiar with his code and reviews before promoting him to core.

Dan