Also any pointers to Horizon and Quantum integration will help. The old scheme of this integration in Essex seems missing in Folsom.

Thanks,

-Shiv
Re: Quantum CLI [ In reply to ]
Hi,
in new version, we have bin/quantum(old) and bin/quantumv2 for quantum client, you should be able to find the quantum and quantumv2 by which command.

quantum api v2.0 nova integration: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/improved-nova-quantum-integration"]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/improved-nova-quantum-integration
quantum new cli: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/new-cli"]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/new-cli

Regards,
Yong Sheng Gong

-----netstack-bounces+gongysh=cn.ibm.com@lists.launchpad.net wrote: -----To: "netstack@lists.launchpad.net" <netstack@lists.launchpad.net>
From: Shiv Haris
Sent by: netstack-bounces+gongysh=cn.ibm.com@lists.launchpad.net
Date: 06/26/2012 09:31AM
Subject: [Netstack] Quantum CLI

Hi Quantum Team,

I got quite used to testing Quantum Plugins with the Quauntum CLI in the Essex release. Now that I have moved on to Folsom I don’t seem to find the CLI in the usual location of /opt/stack/quantum/bin/quantum.

Can someone please point me to this feature.

Re: Quantum CLI [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Shiv Haris <sharis@brocade.com> wrote:

> Hi Quantum Team,****
>
> ** **
>
> I got quite used to testing Quantum Plugins with the Quauntum CLI in the
> Essex release. Now that I have moved on to Folsom I don’t seem to find the
> CLI in the usual location of /opt/stack/quantum/bin/quantum.****
>
> ** **
>
> Can someone please point me to this feature.****
>
> ** **
>
> Also any pointers to Horizon and Quantum integration will help. The old
> scheme of this integration in Essex seems missing in Folsom.

Hi Shiv,

Arvind is working on the Horizon Quantum integration for the Folsom-2
milestone (targeted for release on July 5th). He just sent an email to the
netstack list with his current progress. Some of the critical v2 Quantum
bits are still in the process of landing, so its up to you whether to wait
until the Folsom-2 milestone to start playing with the v2 stuff, or to jump
in and get your hands dirty.

Dan