Mailing List Archive

Quantum unassigned bugs
Hi All,

The following bugs are not assigned to anyone but are targeted for F2. Is anyone working, or wants to work, on them?

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1014989 - "check foreign key ownership for port/subnet creation"

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1007998 - "xml support for quantum v2 API"

Thanks,
~Sumit.

Re: Quantum unassigned bugs [ In reply to ]
Hi Sumit,

Yes, launchpad is accurate and those items are still unassigned. If you're
volunteering, by all means, feel free to assign them to you.

These items are not strictly required in order for someone to have a basic
Quantum v2 environment running (my goal for the F-2 release), but I've kept
them assigned to F-2 to make them easy to find for people looking to pitch
in. I didn't tag them with low-hanging-fruit, as my feeling is that the
changes are non-trivial.

Dan