Mailing List Archive

Quantum pending reviews
Hi All,

As we head into the weekend, just wanted to take a stock of the pending reviews (it's my turn today :-)).

** Quantum reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/quantum,n,z

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8822/ - "Add simple file loggin to ovs_quantum_agent"

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8650/ - "blueprint database-common bug 995438"

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8794/ - "IP Address allocation bug 1008029"

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8800/ - "Remove paste configuration details to a seperate file"

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8556/ - "Bug #1012418 - quantum agent for OVS does not install properly on Xen XCP"

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8736/ - "Cisco's unplug_iface refers to non existing exception"

** Quantum Client reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/python-quantumclient,n,z
Nothing outstanding. Yay!!

Thanks,
~Sumit.

Re: Quantum pending reviews [ In reply to ]
Great Summary Sumit!
Let me sign up for the https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8650/

Thanks,

Edgar