Mailing List Archive

meeting next week (still on tuesday)
Hi folks,

At the last quantum team meeting, we talked about moving the weekly meeting
to Monday at 2100 UTC (i.e., same time as main openstack meeting, but one
day earlier).

We're currently trying to figure out if we can replace an existing meeting
that already has #openstack-meeting booked for that slot, or if we'll have
to create another channel (logistics unclear).

Since this is still a bit up in the air, and since this monday is a holiday
in the US and some people may not be able to attend the meeting anyway,
let's plan on having one last meeting on Tuesday at the regular time (2200
UTC).

Thanks,

Dan

--