I am running pylint to our quantum code:
for this file we have:
************* Module quantum.api.versions
W: 31,4:Versions.__call__: Arguments number differs from overridden method

I am wandering if this file is used in our code.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Yong sheng Gong

Re: about file quantum/api/versions.py [ In reply to ]
Yes, it serves up API version info if you do query on the root API URL:

curl -H "Content-type: application/json" http://localhost:9696/
{"versions": [{"status": "CURRENT", "id": "v1.0", "links": [{"href": "
http://localhost:9696/v1.0", "rel": "self"}]}, {"status": "PROPOSED", "id":
"v1.1", "links": [{"href": "http://localhost:9696/v1.1", "rel": "self"}]}]}

This does highlight that we need to update this to set v1.1 as CURRENT, and
(very soon) add v2.0 as proposed. I've filed an unassigned bug for this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1004290

Dan