Mailing List Archive

Re: Horizon update
Hey Devin

Yeah I¹ll be at the developer¹s summit this time. I¹m looking forward to the
integration discussions :)

Thanks
Arvind

Re: Horizon update [ In reply to ]
Just pushed out the integration to gerrit, review over here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/6548/

Thanks
Arvind Somya

Re: Horizon update [ In reply to ]
Great. Devin and I coordinated so that the Quantum track has a gap for 3pm
on Wed, and he will be moving the Horizon + Quantum discussion on the
Horizon track to this slot.

Dan