Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] Headed to FOSDEM? So are we!
Hi everyone!

FOSDEM is just over a week away, and we hope to catch you there!

The OpenInfra Foundation is partnering with Sardina Systems [1] to host a meetup Saturday, February 4 at 19:00 for a post-FOSDEM beer and catch-up. Come chat with folks from the OpenStack, StarlingX, Zuul and Kata Containers communities.

Join us for a drink, get some swag and meet the community at Rooster’s [2] near the Brussels’ city center!

This is a meetup being co-organized between the user groups in France, the DACH region, Belgium, and The Netherlands. If the RSVP list becomes full on one meetup page you can check for openings via one of the other meetup pages [3].

See you at FOSDEM!

Cheers,

Helena

[1] https://www.sardinasystems.com/success-stories/ <https://www.sardinasystems.com/success-stories/>