Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] [Foundation Board] Resignation as board member for DTAG/T-Systems
Dear all,

Today is my last day at T-Systems and therefore I have to resign as a board member for my company due today. After 4 years representing as a Gold member director, having had very good and inspiring discussions around Openstack and the transition towards Openinfra in our round, met a lot of great people and learned hell amount amount about how a great role model OpenSource community should collaborate across culture, diversity, global maturity and innovation, I leave this position with great gratitude and personally enriched.

My successor for my company will be for the remaining election period Sebastian Wenner who is likely fairly known in the Openstack Community out of several presentations at our summits.

Even if I have today to resign from my current official role I will stay connected to this topic our of personal interest.

What remains me is to say you all a big big thank you for all the great support all over the years for T-Systems Openstack public cloud offering we got out of the community and the foundation. It was an honor and great pleasure to work with you all.

For the moment I say a grateful good bye and hope that our ways will cross very soon again.

Best regards

Clemens

Dr. Clemens Hardewig
VP Delivery Open Telekom Cloud
T-Systems

My contact E-Mail Address:

clemens.hardewig@crandale.de
Re: [OpenInfra Foundation] [Foundation Board] Resignation as board member for DTAG/T-Systems [ In reply to ]
Thank you for the heartfelt email and your service to our communities. It
has been a pleasure!

Best of luck to you for your next adventure, and I too hope our paths cross
again.

-Julia

Re: [OpenInfra Foundation] [Foundation Board] Resignation as board member for DTAG/T-Systems [ In reply to ]
Clemens - you will be sorely missed! Please stay in touch!

/Johan

Johan Christenson

Mobile: +46 733 312136

cleura.com – The European cloud!

Read our press release – City Network becomes Cleura

Re: [OpenInfra Foundation] [Foundation Board] Resignation as board member for DTAG/T-Systems [ In reply to ]
Clemens,

Thank you for everything you've done over the years. It has been a pleasure
working with you as part of the Board and in the community.

Best Wishes for your next adventure.

Amy

Re: [OpenInfra Foundation] [Foundation Board] Resignation as board member for DTAG/T-Systems [ In reply to ]
Clemens you will be missed. Thank you for all the hard work and
representing not just your company but also Gold members.
Arkady