Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] OpenInfra Board of Directors meeting, December 6th at 2100 UTC
Greetings,

The next meeting of the OpenInfra Foundation Board of Directors will occur
on Tuesday December 6th between 2100 and 2300 UTC. This is our last
scheduled meeting of 2022. During this meeting we will be review and
approve the budget for 2023, and discuss and vote upon on a proposal to
move forward with an European entity for the Open Infrastructure
Foundation. Beyond our other general updates which will occur, the
OpenStack TC has requested to address the Board regarding the current state
of internationalization translations in the OpenStack community.

Meeting Date: December 6th, 2022
Meeting Time: 2100-2300 UTC / 1:00 - 3:00 PM US Pacific

Video conference: https://zoom.us/j/96201224963
International dial-in (audio only): https://zoom.us/zoomconference
(conference ID #962 0122 4963)
To join the session by phone only:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) OR
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 962 0122 4963

Agenda:

https://board.openinfra.dev/meetings/2022-12-06

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Julia