Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] Active Community Speaking Opportunities
Hello everyone!

The Triangle OpenStack Meetup <https://www.meetup.com/triangle-openstack-meetup/> group in North Carolina, is hoping to host a meetup soon and is looking for some speakers for the event. If you are interested in participating in the meetup, please let me know.

If you are interested in participating in meetups in your region or are running a meetup group and need assistance, please reach out to me and I am happy to connect you with resources in your area.

We currently have speaking opportunities available in the United States (North Carolina, California, Kentucky, Oregon, Texas, Washington and New York), Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Nigeria, Ghana, South Korea, Turkey, Indonesia and Sweden. There are also opportunities to participate in these groups virtually, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Helena Spease